আইন ও বিধি
Bangladesh Tourism Board Act:
1) To construct various rules under the law where the main objective is to fill in the gap of existing tourism rules and let regulations proceed.
2) To develop Tourism Industries through various planning related activities and side by side give advice as well as directions.
3) To create general awareness regarding tourism protection, development and exploration.
4) To execute responsible tourism through creation of some helping hand on behalf of government like as personal sector, local people, local admin, NGO, women federation, media.
5) To create better communication channel for the International Tourists Organizations in Bangladesh with both government and private tourism related organizations.
6) To create a strong and safe foothold for the Bangladeshi Tourist by coordinating with respective government organizations.
7) To create a tourism friendly environment in Bangladesh and to market its tourism potential in both domestic and foreign nations.
8) To develop human resource for tourism sector by creating training facilities and to provide them with the right directions.
9) To attract tourists by maintaining quality and relevant material which in turn can provide smooth tourism service and ensuring necessary actions that need to be taken for maintenance.
10) To ensure the participation of physically challenged people.
11) To protect women rights and ensure their participation in the tourism sector.
12) To research on tourism industry, to survey international markets and to analyze the data.
13) To support the small tourism based industries and to provide them the right direction.
14) To organize tourism related fairs and to encourage tourism through various promotional techniques.
15) To create a database regarding tourism prospects.
16) To comply with whichever duty imposed by the Government.
প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা
Facebook Like Box
|Visit Today : 97|
|This Month : 4992|
|Total Hits : 81413|